Feeds 1 person for 5 meals
5 Chicken breasts
1 large tomato
Pesto sauce (I used premade from a jar)
1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Place olive oil on the bottom of the baking dish, shred the cheese and slice the tomato.
- Place chicken breasts with extra fat and skin removed in dish.
- Place 1 -2 tbsp of pesto sauce on top of each chicken breast, followed by one large tomato slice.
- Spread shredded cheese over the entire dish and place in oven.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until complete cooked.