Feeds 2 people
1 pound Pork Loin
1 tsp Cheyenne Pepper
2 Tbsp Ancho-Chili Powder
1 tsp Garlic Salt
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Oregano
¼ Lime juiced
2 Tbsp water
Head of lettuce (I like Boston lettuce best)
Greek Yogurt (in place of sour cream)
- Place olive oil in pan over medium heat. Slice the pork loin in long thin strips and place in heated pan.
- When meat is almost finished cooking add Cheyenne pepper, ancho-chili powder, garlic salt, cumin and oregano water to pan and stir until all meat is covered.
- Wash lettuce leaves under cold water and place on towel to dry excess water.
- Dice tomatoes, shred cheese and heat beans.
- Use the lettuce as your “tortilla” and fill with all taco ingredients.