Serves 1 person for 5 meals
5 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 clove garlic, passed through a garlic press
2 tablespoon lemon juice
freshly ground black pepper
5 large handful of fresh spinach
6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
16 ounces feta cheese, crumbled finely
4 teaspoons olive oil
2 tablespoon coconut oil, for frying (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking dish with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- With a sharp knife, cut a slit in the side of each breast to form a pocket. Rub chicken breast halves with pepper, garlic and lemon juice.
- Heat a skillet with the olive oil over medium heat, add the spinach and saute until wilted. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, mix together the wilted spinach, feta cheese, and chopped sun-dried tomatoes. Stuff the mixture into chicken breasts and secure with toothpicks.
- In skillet, over medium-high heat, melt the coconut oil and brown chicken on all sides. Remove.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish and cook for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove toothpicks and serve.
Sautee vegetables in coconut oil and season with Mrs. Dash to accompany stuffed chicken.