1 ½ cups Cashews (or 1 1/3 cups ground)
¼ cup Arrowroot or Corn starch
Pinch of Salt
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 cup Fresh Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries or Blackberries
¼ cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F & line a 9” metal pan with parchment paper.
- Blend the cashews in a food processor until powdered.
- Whisk all the dry ingredients together then stir in the blueberries.
- Whisk the wet ingredients together then stir into the dry.
- Pour into the baking pan and bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes, slice, and enjoy!
- Enjoy with ½ cup greek yogurt, fresh berries and eggs your way!!!